What is credit repair?
It is the process of disputing inaccurate information on your credit report with the major credit reporting agencies.
Do I need credit repair?
Credit Repair is used to fix errors. Here is a list of the most common Credit Reporting Errors:
- Personal Information Errors: sometimes your name, social security number, date of birth and address are reported incorrectly and need it needs to be fixed.
- Late Payments: "Late" for credit reporting purposes is 30+ days late.
- Collection & Charge Off Accounts: Unless you paid the account or have reason to believe the debt is reported in error, you probably need Debt Relief.
- Mortgage Issues
- Rolling Late Payments: when one late becomes multiple payments - especially with a loan modification.
- Mortgage Deficiency Balances: If you lost your home to short sale or foreclosure, and a balance is still reported - before you pay make sure you owe it.
- Zombie Foreclosures: If you filed bankruptcy but the bank didn't foreclose on the house for years or still hasn't you have options.
How long does credit repair take?
It depends! It can take as little as 3 months or even a year, and in some cases you may even have to sue to get the issue resolved.
How much does it cost?
It depends! We do flat rate pricing with affordable payment options starting at $100/mo.
How much will my credit improve?
It depends! Our goal is to get you the highest score possible which is possible through credit repair, credit counseling and debt relief.
Want to book a consult and find out what we can do for you? It's only $25 and a click away