Debt settlement can help when you have too much debt. It can help with credit card debt, repossessions, collections, student loans, tax liens, and much more. GET STARTED NOW
Do you need debt settlement?
- Have you been denied financing?
- Are you making credit card payments, but your balances are not going down?
- Do you stuggle to make your debt payments?
- Are you making late payments on your bills?
- Do you have regular overdraft fees?
- Are you doing annual balance transfers?
- Do you want to improve your credit score?
- Are you receiving collection calls?
Yes? You probably need debt settlement.
Wondering how you can get out of debt?
You can use debt settlement to help with:
- Credit Card Consolidation
- Medical Debt
- Vehicle Repossessions
- Mortgage Deficiency Balances
- Student Loans
- Utility Bills
- Phone Bills
- Tax Liens
- Charge Off Accounts
Understanding Debt Settlement
If you can no longer afford to pay your creditors or your loans, then it’s time to consider resolving your debts with creditors. There are several ways to resolve debt:
- Settling the debt aka paying less than the full balance;
- Fighting the charges because there is a legal defense to owing the full balance; or
- Paying nothing because you do not owe the debt or the debt is not legally enforceable.
Debt Settlement is the process of paying off debt by negotiating settlements with creditors. A settlement usually means paying the creditor less than the full amount due. Settlement ranges depend on a few factors:
- Debt type
- Financial Hardship
- Account Age
- and more!
Creditors, like credit card companies or debt collectors, agree to settlements as an alternative to potentially receiving nothing when a debtor files bankruptcy.
Frequent questions about debt settlement
How much does debt settlement cost?
It depends! We work with several companies to help find you exactly what is right for your needs.
How much can I save?
In general, people save 50% (even on small accounts – it adds up!)
How long does it take?
This depends on you.
What about my credit score?
If you are already in collections, the damage has been done. Resolving your collections, and making your debt more manageable is the key to long term credit score improvement. We also offer credit repair and credit counseling as part of our debt settlement legal service. BONUS: If you are looking to buy a home, debt settlement will improve your credit score and debt to income ratio.
Take the first step to your better financial future.
- In-person credit consult with a lawyer
- A review of your credit report
- Recommendations for your situation
- A $250 value
START YOUR DEBT SETTLEMENT TODAY FOR FREE:
During the consult, we will review your situation, documents, and create a plan of attack. We will also give you a quote for services and payment options. START NOW