Student Loans? Everyone seems to have them, but not really know what to do about them. This video is a brief overview of some of your options.
We help people resolve student loan issues – whether you just need to lower your payment or are in default and suffering from a wage garnishment. Here are the top questions people are asking us:
- Can I settle Student Loans?
- Can I lower my student loan payments?
- Can I discharge my student loans?
- Can my student loans be forgiven?
- Do student loans expire?
- Can I discharge my student loans in bankruptcy?
All of these are great questions, and the answer is the same for all – “It Depends.” Every situation is unique.
We also help people apply for the following:
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Income Driven Repayment Plans (IDR)
- Consolidate Student Loans
- Settle Student Loans
- Borrower Defense to Repayment Application
- Apply for Student Loan Discharge
- Co-Borrower Release Application
All of these options can be explored in much more detail on studentloans.gov.
We can also help if you are:
- In an Offset Program where you tax refunds are being taken to pay your student loans,
- Experiencing a Wage Garnishment
- Being sued
Student Loans can be intimidating, but we can help make the process easier.