Rochelle N. Poulton
Attorney at Law, Owner of AZCLG
Why Credit Repair & Debt Relief?
I'm uniquely qualified to do it and I love problem solving. I have about 20 years of real estate experience including working for real estate brokers, being in mortgage lending, and handling complex real estate legal issues. A lot of people want to own a home but credit gets in the way. Credit Repair, Debt Settlement and Bankruptcy are tools to help people fix the problem so they can achieve their goal.
Education & Licensing
J.D. Sandra Day O'Conner College of Law, Arizona State University
B.A. English University of New Mexico
Licensed to Practice in Arizona State & Federal Courts
About 20 years of Real Estate Experience.
Avid Reader - I read around 100 books a year. (Yes, I read really fast and it comes in handy.)
Litigation Experience in State and Federal Court - FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA and debt collection litigation defense.
Relevant Practice Area Experience
Civil Litigation: Federal, State, Local including FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, and Debt Collection Defense.
Consumer Rights: Credit Repair, Credit Counseling, Bankruptcy, Debt Consolidation, UCC, Tax.
Contract Law: Interpretation, Dispute Resolution.
Real Estate Law: Liens, Deeds, HOA, Distressed Property, Loan Modification, Landlord Tenant Act.
Selected Speaking Appearances
Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
- CLE Chair, Instructor "Consumer Debt & Credit Issues Every Family, Bankruptcy, and Real Estate Attorney Needs to Know."
- Guest Speaker "Should I Go Solo?"
- Guest Speaker "Credit and The Bar: Why it Matters."
American Bar Association
- ABA - GP Solo Group Legal Services Joint Spring Meeting, CLE Instructor "Understanding Credit Scores"
Arizona Consumer Bankruptcy Counsel
- CLE Instructor "The FCRA's Impact on Post-Bankruptcy Credit Restoration"
Note Investor Forum
- Guest Speaker "Protecting your Investment: Understanding Credit, Secured Debt, & Bankruptcy"
Arizona School of Real Estate & Business
- Finance Client, Guest CE Panelist and Instructor "Qualifying Today's Buyers"
- Instructor for AZCLG's Consumer Rights Workshops
Associations and Organizations I have been affiliated with over the years:
SEVRAR - The Southeast Valley of Regional Association of Realtors. Blue Ribbon Affiliate, Marketing Home Tour Committee Chair, Affiliate Scholarship Committee Chair, Torch Award, etc.
NAPMW - The National Association of Professional Mortgage Women. President - Elect.
WEMAR - West Maricopa Association of Realtors.
Network Together - Tempe Facilitator.
Networking for Change
... and many, many more. There are some awesome organizations in Arizona and these are my favorites.